Attorney Media Coaching
Attorney Media Coaching
- Informative about the complexities of the public audience, including potential jurors
- Teaches trial attorneys and corporate spokespeople about how to coordinate public statements with successful trial strategy
- Utilizes helpful practice techniques
- Our team includes experienced psychologists, theatre professionals, and media specialists
Research and experience indicate that publicity about a case can affect the perceptions of judges, arbitrators, and jurors from the outset. Your ability to frame the issues and control the revelations about your case to the media can be important whether you are trial counsel or corporate counsel.
We utilize important information about the psychology of working with the media in providing you with the tools you will need to interface with the public aspects of your case. Our media training program has 3 components:
- Studying the issues and themes in the case;
- Educating you about the psychology of working with the media and offering suggestions and tips about how to interface with the media; and
- Rehearsing in a private, but life-like setting to practice your skills
About The Advocates
We are the nation's most experienced and successful team of professional trial consultants and jury consultants. Our firm offers you a powerful array of resources that can insure your best chance to prevail in litigation regardless of the venue or issues involved. We offer you the assistance of more than 40 highly skilled professional people, including 23 jury consultants and trial consultants in 17 office locations in major cities within the United States.
We Are Accessible and Convenient
Our reputation over the past 30 years has been built on a solid foundation of helping trial attorneys and corporate counsel like you achieve your goals of reliably and accurately assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your litigation cases and successfully persuading judges, juries and arbitrators in trial and arbitration.
The success of The Advocates can be traced to one principle: We provide creative and reliable solutions to litigation problems that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Our professional staff members live near our offices and also work in all venues in the United States. We are accessible to you wherever you live or wherever your litigation takes you. Our offices are located in Atlanta (Georgia), Chicago (Illinois), Dallas (Texas), Denver (Colorado), Fort Worth (Texas), Houston (Texas), Jacksonville (Florida), Los Angeles (California), Miami (Florida), New York (New York), Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), Phoenix (Arizona), San Diego (California), San Francisco (California), Tampa (Florida), Washington (D.C.), and West Palm Beach (Florida).
Back to Services List
Back to Home